Monday, February 24, 2014

One Warm Word E20 END 따뜻한 말 한마디

[1/2]


[2/2]

One Warm Word E20 END 따뜻한 말 한마디

Ep 20 pleasseeeee

I am hvg trouble watching video 1 n 2 for episode 17. it seems like the videos are not complete. i only managed to watch only half of both videos. is there someone else facing the same prob as mine?

I think that is the problem it is too real for me, personally since its a drama i expected a little less reality but you are right she was always fighting someone else's battle or fighting for the sake of someone else. she is still doing so but now she has a reason that is closer to home her son. this drama is a great one, and its about time she gets some Happiness.

I love this show. For some people it's a little too sad but that's what keeps me feeling it. At some point I realized that there was no way out. She was too busy trying to save everyone and forgot to save herself. And in losing herself she lost everyone anyways. For some people this is too much. For me this seems very real. Somethings, no matter how deeply we love or how badly we want them, will never be within our grasps.

No comments:

Post a Comment