Monday, February 24, 2014

Empress Ki E32 기황후

10h Tonight :)

Waiting :D

[1/2]


[2/2]



Oh my God
It's private, plzzz fix it :(
Part 1, private :(
I didn't even realize this was up until I got an e-mail about it from hulu
kinda love this show!
sorry too late. fixed. ^^
I was also disappointed to find Part 1 private but still thankful to find any part of Empress Ki with or without subs. Thank you KD :)
part 1 still private, pls fix it.
;( ;(
Ahhhh plz fix it lovely ppl " thank you so much ❤️"
han han what what , they have it thank you Lord.

So Yoms also a rear end touching, finger smelling pervert…yet another reason to cover him in honey and drop him into a fire ant nest. Come on writers I just gave you another excellent way to kill him so lets make this happen!!! I have to say the actor who portrays El Tumor is doing an excellent job . Its very hard for a man that small to pull off being so intimidating and he does it very well… that being said I cant help but think he looks a little like a cross between an angry oompa loompa and a colorful storm trooper in his tiny little boots…still hate him though. The empress also appeared to be more human with her love for her stolen baby. I almost felt sorry for her…yeah right, I hope her and those two hags get cabin fever and gouge each other’s eyes out. Loved the fighting scenes with Tal Tal the silky. They should have done it in slow motion though so we could savor the moment…and shirtless…yes….definitely shirtless. Writers make it happen!!!!

Full 

지아 ZIA - The Day / 기황후 Empress Ki ost / 하지원 주진모 지창욱
Empress Ki E32 기황후

No comments:

Post a Comment