Thursday, November 7, 2013

Medical Top Team Episode 10 | Medical Top Team E10 메디컬탑팀


[1/2]


[2/2]



Update by "Phim đội ngũ danh y tập 10"


Angel Zhou ·  Top Commenter
Oh my God, 2 stars in a drama... Whom should I vote? Ryuwon-Jihoon or Ryuwon-Sangwoo? >.<
Dammit! this drama give me chills anytime I start feeling relaxed. It gives more knowledges about medical things, too. I enjoyed all leads' actings, they have done well with those explicit love stories...
So dying to watch the next episodes.
Thanks gooddrama for your hardwork :)
Reply · Like · Follow Post · November 5 at 8:01pm

Arlene Asilo · M.B Asistio Sr. High School
I’m so curious about this drama because of my favorite actors (Kwon Sang Woo and Joo Ji Hoon). I will start to watch this one. ♥
Reply · 1 · Like · Follow Post · November 4 at 5:01pm

Fatin Faten · Works at Externe en médecine
are they any medical students like me who are watching this drama ?? any way i used to hate drama's about doctors becuase it has a lot of blood but since i started medecine and i dream to be a surgeon ..; blood doen't bother me any more i really love this drama ♥ ♥
Reply · 7 · Like · Follow Post · November 4 at 5:31am

Sarah Elf
i want it HD :***
Reply · Like · Follow Post · November 2 at 2:15am

Ieza Davichi · Follow · Allianze University College Of Medical Sciences (AUCMS) · 853 subscribers
This drama ia frekin giving me intense thrill...suspense... I had no regrets i watch this drama the acting of the whole cast are great...really impressive...just wondering y this drama didnt rate much in korea. so sad ;(
Reply · 2 · Like · Follow Post · November 1 at 3:25pm

Keysha Arifai Ramadhani · Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
masa sih mba?? mungkin salah penayangan yak, barengan ama the heirs en maary him if u dare
Reply · Like · Yesterday at 3:33pm

No comments:

Post a Comment